Finding a Topic
Where to Look for Ideas:
- Your syllabus and course reading list
- Lecture and Reading Notes
- Professional Blogs and Websites
Browse Top Environmental Science Journals:
- Environmental Science and Technology
- Conservation Biology
- Environment International
- Journal of Immunology
Scan Newspapers for Important Headlines:
Developing Your Topic
Search for Background Materials
- They can help you narrow your topic by identifying unique concepts, events, or individuals.
- It provides important background on larger social and historical contexts.
- Some sources can point you towards original Research.
Recommended Print Sources
More reference books in the 1st floor reference collection, Mulva Library!
International Encyclopedia of Environmental Politics
Publication Date: 2002
Dictionary of Environmental Economics
Publication Date: 2001
Environmental Forensics: A Glossary of Terms
Publication Date: 2000